Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight



Went out for a movie last night..
Bunch of SMC (s)..
9 people (BOYS)..
SMC= Single Men's Club (SJS)..
I spent RM 6 for the ticket movie Twilight..
RM 8.50 for the popcorn and drink..
RM 2.50 for a mineral water.. (Jason Wong paid RM 1.50.. =)..)
My dinner at Sugarbun which cuts RM 10.59..

All this is because of a ticket for Twilight RM 6..
I had to sacrifice RM 21.59..
But then it's between Madagascar 2 and Twilight..
Hell to cartoons..
So Twilight then..

I thought Twilight would be about some kind of Dimension thingy..
Sci-Fi show..
Thats where I took interest..
Until..
*Poof*
A vampire romance..
WTF..
To tell you the truth..
I didn't even felt a chill of romance..
Like what some people say la..
Twilight for sensitive people.. aka Girls..
*Owwwwwww~~~*

But I do have to say..
The girl is cute..
Kristen Stewart..
i think..
But still no cuter/hotter/better then Laura Vandervoort..
=)



1 comment:

Karen Mich. Wong said...

D: Actually when people said that they had Chemistry? I felt the movie didn't have any, sadly.