Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holidaze-3

Instead of spending my next few hours at home sitting down looking at the computer screen or tv screen..
Why not go to school for Cypher and smell the fresh air..
It all started at 9.00 a.m..


I'm partly in the picture I guess..

The whole gang was there except John (Dating while forgets his buddies.. Sniff sniff.. How could you.. =(.. LOL..)..
And the Form 3 boys (PMR was all over.. But actually their stressful life is about to start..)..



Andy.. Back from Australia..



Nick.. Flare?... Lol..



Daryl?.. future Hong 10?..



Break about 3 hours till around 12.00 p.m++.. I then joined the A class.. =)


Check out the ass..



Yes.. A class students.. Vincent.. Doug.. Corn..

It's amazing they managed to pull me back into Pokemon cards..
Ahh..
Now that reminds me..
Perry still hasn't given me back 2 of my card I requested from him a few months back..
=)


Anyway..
Nice day..
Enjoyed myself though..
Except for someone who tried to "Bite" me during Cypher..
Well..
I will be..
In another 3 months..
When I'm back from Taylor's for CNY..
But look at the bright side..
It gave me a little push to practice.. (I never had..)
Because of that I will evolve..
From my Bboy-Earthshaker -status..
I'll be known as..
B BOY Valent..


Ahh..
Another skill added..
Besides studies, music and sports..
And also drawing..
Future Architect mah..
haha..

No comments: