Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holidaze

It's already the 3rd day of my holiday and I'm already feeling really blur and bored..
So much so for waiting for this holiday to come since beginning of the year (before SPM)..
And today..
Saturday, November 29th 2008..
It's first time..
I'd been to so many shopping complexes one go..

Hock Lee
|
|
V
River Side (To get my specs done)
|
|
V
Sarawak Plaza (Something new there)
|
|
V
Tabuan Jaya supermarket (Check for my new stocked jackets at Hot Fashion)

Hell of a day where I ended up with headache..


So..
3 days of comp already messed up my brain..
Dota Dota Dota.. (Barathrum Barathrum Barathrum)
Spore Spore Spore.. (I didn't get anywhere with this one..)

Well..
I decided to end my comp feast tomorrow..
And..
Start reading..
Read????????... Yes I do.. Seriously.. Don't laugh.. I'm a bookworm.. =P

First Book..

Brisingr.. (Third book of Eragon.. I'd been following..)
I bought it sometime around September..
And saved it till now (After SPM)..



Second Book..
I'd just bought it today at Sarawak Plaza's Times Book Store..
First look and glimpse..
Took it up..
Without hesitating..
Counter..
$$$$$.. RM 33.90
It's mine..
Well..
It wasn't as bad as Brisingr though.. RM 93.99..
Here it is..
Last Day Of Krypton..

Cool eh.. It has the 3D thingy.. =P


No comments: