Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess who's back? (End of Phase 2 Education)

1 more day and SPM (Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia) is gonna finish.. Yesterday considered Merdeka already (Everything except EST)..
Tomorrow would be the last day..
Well.. I'm sure you a lot of you missed me and of course my blog..


I miss you too.. LOL

Sorry I had to deleted my blog under some "circumstances" and "reasons", but I came back for more and to rebuild.. A new era has begun..


Blogging?..
What does it mean???..
Freedom of speech?.. Yes..
Personal-daily-information?.. Yes..
Truth?.. Hell yes..
Other thingy(s)?.. Yes.. Blah blah blah..


And I have every right to speak or write what ever I want here..
Same goes for other bloggers..

So.. For those ain't happy about it.. FCUK OFF.. Either that.. I'll be bring even more trouble.. *Which I don't mind*

Too bad I can't set this profile to private cause there are some others without accounts who wants to view mua blog..
Am I considerate.. =)

For those teacher(s) who *love* viewing my blog.. Here's something I have for ya..

Your education.. =)


No comments: